DISCLAIMER

This blog is like a journal for me and because of that, it contains my opinions and the way I see things. It is not intended to judge or criticize anyone or to impose any of my views on anyone. I apologize if any of the posts in here is offensive or somehow harmful to you. Because this blog is like a journal, I do not expect anyone to read or comment on my posts. However, I really want to share my life with you and I love reading your comments so please, if you feel like you have something to say, go right ahead! You are my best friends and my family and I hope that you agree with the terms stated above. Thank you so very much for reading and for always being there for me.

Learn about essential oils

I am a Young Living distributor and if you're interested in signing up or just learning more about these amazing essential oils please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be more than happy to help you find answers to any questions you might have.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bebe 2 is a GIRL!!!

Not much has happened since I last wrote. Pretty much me having a great time with Jane and David working hard for us. I had a couple of visits with a midwife in Park City and she told me that bebe is doing well and advised me on better nutrition and hydration. We then had an ultrasound that was a complete 10 minute fiasco and left me in tears and wondering why some people practice medicine. Then, last week we met with Dr. Taylor, a great family doctor at the Heber hospital and he was very encouraging and told me that everything seems just fine and that we could have a complete, head-to-toe ultrasound of the baby. My stats at the last visit, at 23 weeks were: blood pressure: 110/80, good urine, 168lbs and 25cm belly and bebe's heartbeat: 140bpm. He also said that if he gets to perform the C-section he'll make sure that he'll remove as much of the scar tissue as possible and try to give me a nicer looking scar :)
On Nov 1st we had a very nice and detailed ultrasound and the tech seemed happy with what she saw. She gave us a few pics and told us everything she was doing. All organs seemed to be okay, heartbeat 143bpm, two legs and two arms and a cute, active and healthy baby GIRL. We are so excited to give Jane a baby sister and really hope that they'll be best friends. She is very active and I feel her more every day, and night :) Our due date is still February 20th. She measures about 23 weeks at 24, which I'm okay with and gives me a little hope that she'll be smaller than Jane at birth and might allow me to even deliver vaginally. I'm still thinking about it and I'd love not to have to go through major surgery again. We'll do what's necessary, of course but I'm sure I'd recover faster from a vaginal birth and I'd be able to enjoy the postpartum days and weeks even more. Whatever the case, we're VERY happy and excited for our baby girls and can't wait to meet bebita 2 and to have our two girls together in our arms. We love you baby girls A LOT :)!!!
Bebe 2 - Cute Little Face

5 comments:

Ioana said...

YAY! Felicitari pentru inca o fetita!!! Serios, avand fetitele mele una dupa alta si aproape in varsta, e super. Sunt extrem de apropiate si best friends! Mult succes in continuare cu sarcina! Totul va fi bine! Pupici!

Irina said...

Ma bucur din suflet pt voi! Cand ai scris due date am calculat si se pare ca tot cqam 15 luni va fi diferenta dintre fetitele tale. Intre Ashley si Elisa sunt cam la fel, aproape 15 luni, si asta ca Elisa a venit cu o sapt. mai devreme :)
Bafta multa, sarcina usoara in continuare si petrecere frumoasa sambata!

Livia said...

Felicitari!!! Inca o fetita este tare minunat!Taticul o sa aiba casa plina cu printese:)

Livia said...

Felicitari!!! Inca o fetita este tare minunat!Taticul o sa aiba casa plina cu printese:)

Livia said...

Felicitari!!! Inca o fetita este tare minunat!Taticul o sa aiba casa plina cu printese:)