DISCLAIMER

This blog is like a journal for me and because of that, it contains my opinions and the way I see things. It is not intended to judge or criticize anyone or to impose any of my views on anyone. I apologize if any of the posts in here is offensive or somehow harmful to you. Because this blog is like a journal, I do not expect anyone to read or comment on my posts. However, I really want to share my life with you and I love reading your comments so please, if you feel like you have something to say, go right ahead! You are my best friends and my family and I hope that you agree with the terms stated above. Thank you so very much for reading and for always being there for me.

Learn about essential oils

I am a Young Living distributor and if you're interested in signing up or just learning more about these amazing essential oils please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be more than happy to help you find answers to any questions you might have.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Our Sweet Pea, Jane is one!!!!!

Jane's Beautiful Birthday Cake

Yeah, that's right Jane! You're one year old today and such a joy to us. I can't believe that last year, today I first held you in my arms and nursed you and looked into your pretty face with tears in my eyes. Jane, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. You make me happy every day. Every time we see your bright, beautiful smile we forget about all our problems. Did you know that there are a lot of people out there who stop us to just tell us how beautiful you are and how cute your smile is? It's true and it always makes us happy and proud. You are a wonderful little girl.

You love to crawl around and to walk while holding our hand. You love to talk to us and play with us. You love to be held close and fall asleep next to mommy. You love stuffed animals. A few weeks ago, when we went to Disneyland you got so excited when we found the stuffed animals in the baby section. You also liked the carousels. It was so much fun to see you so happy and excited. Another thing you love is music. You dance and smile real big when almost any kind of music starts playing.

Oh, and guess what you do when people say "bye, bye" or "pa, pa" to you? You wave back!!! You also clap your hands when you hear someone clap or when Mommy says "bravo" and when Mommy asks you "cum face pisica?" you meow in a really cute way. You still only say Mom and Dad or a combination thereof but just recently you started saying "ahdough. Don't know what that means but it sounds like you say "alo" especially since you say the word when mommy says "alo". Anyway, you are way cute and smart and can't wait for you to start walking and talking!

For your birthday, mommy and daddy prepared a cute birthday party. I'm sure you'll like all the gifts you get, the decorations and the Tigger and Pooh cake. Mommy will take lots of pictures for you and us to remember this precious event in your life.

We love you Jane! I will always be thankful for having such a good, beautiful and smart baby girl. I want you to know that we'll always be here for you and you'll always find a friend in us. Happy birthday Janeytsa!!!!

Mommy, Daddy and Baby
We're a happy family!

3 comments:

Ioana said...

La multi ani!!!! Ce frumos si imi place tare mult tortul!!:)

Irina said...

Si mie mi-a placut tortul foarte mult si toate decoratiile! Jane arata ca o printesa in rochita ei!

Vali said...

Felicitari, aveti un copil tare frumos! Also, congratulations for becoming an American citizen!