DISCLAIMER

This blog is like a journal for me and because of that, it contains my opinions and the way I see things. It is not intended to judge or criticize anyone or to impose any of my views on anyone. I apologize if any of the posts in here is offensive or somehow harmful to you. Because this blog is like a journal, I do not expect anyone to read or comment on my posts. However, I really want to share my life with you and I love reading your comments so please, if you feel like you have something to say, go right ahead! You are my best friends and my family and I hope that you agree with the terms stated above. Thank you so very much for reading and for always being there for me.

Learn about essential oils

I am a Young Living distributor and if you're interested in signing up or just learning more about these amazing essential oils please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be more than happy to help you find answers to any questions you might have.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

February

Well, the month of February isn't always one of my favorites because I'm usually fed up with winter by then... but this year it was more exciting because of a few events that took place. First, my Mom was here with us which helped and provided more sleep for me. Second, we had a great Romanian Party with my dear friends at Eni's 'casa de pitici'. ;) I like your cute little house Eni! It feels very welcoming. Fratele Geambasu made mici, sora Geambasu cooked cartofi prajiti and my mom made lapte de pasare. It was fun to see everyone and learn about their lives. Third, we went to Tucanos, a Brazilian restaurant as a family and both my mom and Jane loved it. Jane discovered that she loves pineapple. :) Fourth, we had fun during the Super Bowl weekend with great American food (ribs, chips, cheese and crackers). It was my mom's and Jane's first Super Bowl and they were both excited to watch the game; especially Jane who took a nap and was really good. Last, but not least, David and I celebrated Valentine's Day at a sushi place in Orem that I loved. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was relaxed and fun. All the great times are a little shadowed by my mom's leaving to Romania in a few days, on the 20th. She's been a wonderful help and we all loved having here here. We got so used to her being here that the apartment will feel really empty when she leaves. Multumim pentru tot mami si sa stii ca o sa ne fie tare dor de tine.

 Romanian Party
Super Bowl
 I love pineapple!
 My 1st Valentine's Day
 Yummy sushi
 I love you!
Good stuff

No comments: