DISCLAIMER

This blog is like a journal for me and because of that, it contains my opinions and the way I see things. It is not intended to judge or criticize anyone or to impose any of my views on anyone. I apologize if any of the posts in here is offensive or somehow harmful to you. Because this blog is like a journal, I do not expect anyone to read or comment on my posts. However, I really want to share my life with you and I love reading your comments so please, if you feel like you have something to say, go right ahead! You are my best friends and my family and I hope that you agree with the terms stated above. Thank you so very much for reading and for always being there for me.

Learn about essential oils

I am a Young Living distributor and if you're interested in signing up or just learning more about these amazing essential oils please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be more than happy to help you find answers to any questions you might have.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Healthy family, happy mom!!



This is the kit that got me started with essential oils. It's worth over $300, and I grabbed it for $160, and the awesome friend I bought it from (Hi, Brooke!) gave me some cash back to make the deal even sweeter.

The kit comes with your choice of diffuser, all kinds of literature and goodies like a roller ball and dram bottles, and ELEVEN bottles of essential oil! Here's a bit about each:

Thieves - the healthy-keeper. It helps kill airborne yuckies, boosts immunity, makes our digestive systems work at their best, and is just the greatest.
Purification - gets rid of bad odors and airborne junk. Feels amazing rubbed on the outside of your throat. I love it in our laundry and to repel bugs :)

Copaiba - supports body’s response to injury/irritation, is a driving oil (enhances other oils!), regulates natural immune responses, can be soothing, promotes youthful appearance from the inside out

Frankincense - Incredible for my skin and immune system, eases occasional and minor tension/anxiety, promotes feelings of calmness and balance (Was given to baby Jesus as a gift. Rad!)

RC - contains 3 different kids of eucalyptus which have naturally occurring eucalyptol (really good stuff), inspires and uplifts before working out, creates a comforting environment

DiGize - supports a super healthy digestive system, alleviates nausea and upset/sour stomach, great for occasional irregularity or upset tummies, relief from occasional heartburn

Lemon - naturally highlights hair, maintains energy levels, helps oily skin, calluses, cellulite, detoxing your body. The works!

Stress Away - exactly what it says. We roll it onto our wrists and the back of our necks anytime we want it.

Peppermint - helps me enjoy springtime outdoors, Soothes occasional head discomfort, supports digestive system, promotes proper nasal and respiratory function! Love this stuff.

Panaway - so many types of relief. Helps with occasional head discomfort, everyday joint and muscle soreness, and that time o' month cramp suckiness.

Lavender - "the Swiss Army knife of essential oils." We use it for enjoying the springtime outdoors. great for relaxation, sleepy cream, a calm environment for kids, and dry/chapped/irritated skin.

Since I'm as nice as my friend Brooke, I'm paying forward the $10 deal too ;) I can not WAIT to have fun with all my new oily friends this month!"

No comments: