DISCLAIMER

This blog is like a journal for me and because of that, it contains my opinions and the way I see things. It is not intended to judge or criticize anyone or to impose any of my views on anyone. I apologize if any of the posts in here is offensive or somehow harmful to you. Because this blog is like a journal, I do not expect anyone to read or comment on my posts. However, I really want to share my life with you and I love reading your comments so please, if you feel like you have something to say, go right ahead! You are my best friends and my family and I hope that you agree with the terms stated above. Thank you so very much for reading and for always being there for me.

Learn about essential oils

I am a Young Living distributor and if you're interested in signing up or just learning more about these amazing essential oils please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be more than happy to help you find answers to any questions you might have.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Kaley Just Turned 2!

You are two, Kaley! TWO!!! Yes, I know, it's crazy and I still can't believe it. You are my little baby, and will always be but I'm not sure I'm ready for you to grow up.

You are so sweet and smart. You can count to 14 better than your sisters, you know a lot of songs, you love to dance and you know Romanian words. You are also a great talker. You know a lot of words and are starting to make sentences. What else could a mom ask for? You are pretty much perfect and beautiful and I LOVE YOU!!! Yes, I love you so much it's hard to explain.

I love to sleep next to you, I love your hugs; they are the best hugs ever, so filled with love and candor. You are so beautiful. You have beautiful blue eyes and blond hair and man, you can tan too! Perfect combination. :) This past year's been a little hard for you because of all the big changes that come with growing into a toddler. But you did so many great things this year. You learned how to walk, and run and jump. You learned how to talk. You learned how to put shoes on and you like to try on everyone's shoes, including daddy's. You learned how to sleep through the night without drinking milk from mommy. Man, was that hard to do! You sometimes cry because your sisters won't share their toys with you but a lot of times you all play together and have a wonderful time.

For your birthday party you were so lucky to have grandma here with us. We decided to have a Baymax party because you like Baymax and Big Hero 6. Grandma made you a Baymax cake and you got tons of Baymax presents. We all had a great time and loved seeing you blow the candle on your cake.

I wish you a wonderful 2nd year and I can't wait to see all the fun new things you will learn this year. 

I love you Kaley! Never forget that! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: