DISCLAIMER

This blog is like a journal for me and because of that, it contains my opinions and the way I see things. It is not intended to judge or criticize anyone or to impose any of my views on anyone. I apologize if any of the posts in here is offensive or somehow harmful to you. Because this blog is like a journal, I do not expect anyone to read or comment on my posts. However, I really want to share my life with you and I love reading your comments so please, if you feel like you have something to say, go right ahead! You are my best friends and my family and I hope that you agree with the terms stated above. Thank you so very much for reading and for always being there for me.

Learn about essential oils

I am a Young Living distributor and if you're interested in signing up or just learning more about these amazing essential oils please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be more than happy to help you find answers to any questions you might have.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

3 Years Old Alyss

So, today you turned 3, Alyss! THREE!!!! Where did time go? You are as sweet as ever and the strongest willed little girl I know. I love you to pieces!

For your birthday party, daddy stayed home to get things ready and I took you and the girls out to play and be out of the way. ;) We also wanted it to be a surprise so of course we had to be gone from home. When we returned, daddy had finished the McQueen cake and put up all the decorations. The theme for the party was Lightning McQueen since he is still your favorite. You were so excited to see all the McQueen decorations and plates, and table cloth and CAKE! Daddy made a McQueen cake for you and you loved it. You also got a lot of McQueen and Cars toys. It was so much fun. We talked with Charity on Skype and with Grandma and Grandpa, ate pizza and cake and just had a great time together.

Lightning McQueen cake made by Daddy


Alyss, I just want you to know today and always that I love you so much. I love your giggly laugh, I love your cute cheeks, I love your bright eyes, I love to zerbert your tummy and I love to hold you. I love your hugs at bedtime, I love to watch you pay with McQueen and with your sisters and I love seeing how loving and caring you are. I love you baby, with all my heart and I'll try my best to help you never forget that. Happy birthday Alyssuca!


Happy Birthday, Alyss!

No comments: