DISCLAIMER

This blog is like a journal for me and because of that, it contains my opinions and the way I see things. It is not intended to judge or criticize anyone or to impose any of my views on anyone. I apologize if any of the posts in here is offensive or somehow harmful to you. Because this blog is like a journal, I do not expect anyone to read or comment on my posts. However, I really want to share my life with you and I love reading your comments so please, if you feel like you have something to say, go right ahead! You are my best friends and my family and I hope that you agree with the terms stated above. Thank you so very much for reading and for always being there for me.

Learn about essential oils

I am a Young Living distributor and if you're interested in signing up or just learning more about these amazing essential oils please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be more than happy to help you find answers to any questions you might have.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Alyss is One!!!

Alyss loves to eat! :)
Wow, Alyss, I really can't believe that you're one already! You've grown so much and learned a lot of things. You're really close to walking by yourself. You crawl everywhere and are really fast and good at it but you also stand up while holding unto things. You've been standing like that and walking along furniture since you were 9 months old but your most favorite way of 'walking' for now is still crawling.
You also know how to say lots of words and even short phrases, like 'up'n down' that you learned from Jane. You love doing everything Jane does and saying what Jane says. It's so cute seeing you talk and it's pretty amazing that we understand you pretty well.
Some things that you like doing are going on walks, going to the park and to Burger King and eating. You eat everything and you don't really want the baby purees anymore, but the real food that mommy and daddy eat. You like playing with Jane and by yourself and you get so excited every evening when daddy comes home from work.
Your birthday party was really cool. You had a Tinker Bell cake and you got it all over your face and body and had a lot of fun eating it. Everyone at the party brought you nice gifts that you really enjoyed opening. What a nice party with good friends!
Our sweet Alyss, we love you very, very much and always will be here for you. We love your sweetness and your maturity and how fearless and always wanting to try new things by yourself. Never give that up and you'll discover wonderful things in this world. Te iubim din toata inima, puiule drag si mic!


Not afraid to sit on Jane's car
Happy first birthday, Alyss!
Trying to walk 

No comments: