DISCLAIMER

This blog is like a journal for me and because of that, it contains my opinions and the way I see things. It is not intended to judge or criticize anyone or to impose any of my views on anyone. I apologize if any of the posts in here is offensive or somehow harmful to you. Because this blog is like a journal, I do not expect anyone to read or comment on my posts. However, I really want to share my life with you and I love reading your comments so please, if you feel like you have something to say, go right ahead! You are my best friends and my family and I hope that you agree with the terms stated above. Thank you so very much for reading and for always being there for me.

Learn about essential oils

I am a Young Living distributor and if you're interested in signing up or just learning more about these amazing essential oils please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be more than happy to help you find answers to any questions you might have.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Leaving Ireland

Some of you already know that David and I are returning to Utah. Yes, it is true... Things didn't work out and we both feel that going back will help us put our lives back together. I'm personally allright with the idea of going back because so far every experience here turned out to be a desaster and I just can't take it any longer. In my last entry I was being more optimistic that the checks were on the way and we were going to receive the money. The checks did arrive and we were happy. What else could go wrong??? Well, it turns out that the two of the three checks weren't filled out right so David couldn't cash them. He turned the good check in at the university and found out that the other two checks will take up to six weeks to be re-issued and cleared. This was the drop to fill our glass. We decided that we cannot wait any longer just hoping that things will work out and getting in more debt. So, today we went and talked to the landlord to get out of the apartment contract and David also turned in his withdraw letter. Just to make things even better, the school won't return all the money to us because David went to school here for a month. He didn't have an ID card until a couple weeks ago, didn't benefit from anything and didn't receive any help from anyone and yet he ows the school money! Of course there is nothing we can do about it, as always, so we'll have to suck it up and pay the government whatever the school won't refund us. And, as if we weren't in enough debt already... the company we rented the apartment through isn't sure if the landlord will get our deposit or at least part of the rent for this month back to us either so we're pretty much screwd and there is nothing we can do. As you can easily tell I'm really upset but this too shall pass. Just as a heads up to everyone... Please think twice if you're thinking to do any kind of business in Ireland. The bureaucracy is terrible, there is cigarrs smoke everywhere, the most important part of people's jobs is when they go out for a smoke and drink their coffee during the two hour lunch break and of course being careless and insensitive. There are some very nice people but too bad that the overall feeling is of carelessness... So, I guess this is all for now. I'll let you all know if anything else comes up but I really hope that if I will have any other news it will be good news.

3 comments:

Annie Hawkins said...

Imi pare rau ca ati avut o experienta asa de neplacuta. ce interesant ca birocratia e asa de mare acolo ca si in alte parti ale Europei defapt. Nu imi e dor de Romania doar din cauza ca sistemul e asa de rau si nepasator. Probabil era un motiv pentru care v-ati dus.

Ioana said...

Imi pare rau prin ce ati trecut acolo. Sunt sigura ca David isi va realiza visul aici in State intr-un fel sau altul. Succes!

Ben and Summer said...

Please let us know when you get in and how we can help!!